Wednesday, February 1, 2012

.huh

just a side note -

received an email from Olen tonight. He says that the Vice President of the General Conference of Seventh Day Adventists, John Thomas, showed up in Bere to talk to the volunteers. Apparently, the case of my delayed med-evac is now known through-out the General Conference and they have their lawyers working on it and investigating the insurance company, European Assist - that insures their thousands of employees stationed all over the world.

I am surprised and impressed that they are taking the time to take the situation seriously. I am so glad that I went through the hassle and delay of my med-evac because now when the next person needs to be evacuated, it will be done in a prompt manner. the next person might not have three days to wait.

I still can't believe he showed up in middle-of-nowhere Africa to talk to a handful of volunteers.

crazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment