Sunday, January 15, 2012

.Update#2

hey friends and family!

Thanks everyone for your concern and support.

just a small update - I am in Chattanooga, TN staying with friends.

I didn't end up going to the hospital. The doctor got me in right away
and did a ton of blood-work, a CXR, and abdominal ultrasound.

Then i got referred to a Hepatologist who has taken over my care.

the good news is that I don't have Hep A,B,C,D etc. so that is so exciting,

they have done more blood-work and I have a follow-up apt. this Thurs.
with the Hepatologist.

He is thinking it may be a toxic hepatitis from medications I have taken
for malaria or possibly an auto-immune hepatitis.

So, I am feeling better, am less fatigued, and eating more.

I am planning to go back to Tchad as soon as I can buy a ticket/get my
visa situation straightened out.

I would LOVE to hear from anyone and everyone and catch up while I am here.

i am literally carless and entirely free so if anyone wants to call me,
please do!!

my temporary phone number for a month is:

423-987-0708

I would love to hear from you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment